Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Auricular Therapy

                         Auricular Therapy
Duties & responsibilities: Auriculotherapy, or auricular therapy, or ear acupuncture, or auriculoacupuncture is a form of alternative medicine based on the idea that the ear is a microsystem which reflects the entire body, represented on the auricle, the outer portion of the ear.
Salary: $38,000 – $137,000
Education: The training and education requirement for acupuncture technicians is 70 hours, while acupuncturists typically spend 1,500-2,000 hours on training and education. The National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA) issues certificates to individuals who complete 30 hours of classroom work and 40 hours of supervised hands-on acupuncture work in a clinic.

                                                     

Reflection: I don’t want to be an auricular therapist because I feel like that’s not my thing and I wouldn’t enjoy working as one. I have to have a job that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment